First State Home Health Care’s services include:
- Comprehensive skilled nursing care including medication management, wound care, home IV therapy, observation and teaching to help patients recover more quickly.
- Physical, occupational and respiratory therapy, and speech and language pathology services, to help patients regain strength more quickly following injury, surgery or illness.
- Caregiving support with activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, walking and helping a patient with other daily activities, to promote and foster a patient’s independence.
- Education for the patient and family members regarding the patient’s condition, disease process or injury, to help the patient better manage the condition and with fewer complications.
- Raising awareness on the best way to manage medications, to help prevent or reduce medication concerns.
- Ongoing communication and support in dealing with illness and the patient’s condition, to reduce fear, anxiety, and a feeling of isolation.
When to Refer for Home Health >